The star garment for every corporate is: the waistcoat. There are of all cuts and sizes, but sometimes we do not know which the best is for us. So here is a small guide to choose a waistcoat; hope it will be very useful.
If you are a petite man
That is, if you measure less than 1.60 meters these are the rules for you:
- Avoid waistcoats that are too long, since they will shorten your figure.
- The optimal length is three quarters; that is, a little below the hip, but before reaching the knee.
- Make sure your waistcoat has a V-neck or a round neck, so you’ll look more stylized.
- Wear a waistcoat with long boots, no, unless you wear a monochromatic look.
- Avoid large buttons and large pockets, since the whole width makes you look shorter.
If you have the height in your favor, here are the tips to choose a waistcoat that suits you.
- You are very lucky since you can practically use any waistcoat model.
- Try the oversize short or extra-long take advantage of your height.
- Also with wide buttons or double buttons.
- Use a sailor or military waistcoat, they are fashionable this winter.
- Of course, at all costs avoid shoulder pads; the best for very tall figures is to soften this part of the body.
A lot of bust
In case you have a lot of bust, you should avoid that part of your body is the one that attracts attention.
- Say “no” to use large buttons or double buttons, as this widens.
- It is better to use thin or loose lapels.
- Bell-shaped waistcoats that have volume are the best for you.
- Do not button your waistcoat to get out, better use a pashmina.
- Use V-neck garments to lengthen your neck.
In other words, you have the same shoulders, waist and hips. Consequently, you need the waistcoat to accentuate your curves. Thus:
- He prefers fitted waistcoats.
- Look for those with pincers or cuts to simulate curves.
- Use the trench type or with a belt.
- You have to avoid oversize at all costs.
- Say “yes” to wide buttons and large pockets.
At the online site of shopbrumano you can find all the varieties according to your size and test.Read More